We have been serving Simcoe area since 2015, we adapt a remarkable technology to serve our patients. All our offices are fully digital and 3D equipped, The increased quality and the ease of use of our supplies, laboratory work, and materials make for a much more pleasant patient experience and yield superior end results. We carefully monitor the progress within the dental industry and then integrate those elements that we feel benefit our patients the most.
We pride ourselves on our patient-centered practice. Our offices is dedicated to providing high-quality care in our state of the art dental office. We utilize the most advanced materials and techniques in the dental field today. Our goal is to earn patients’ trust, ensure their comfort and to inform and educate patients to guide them to better oral health.
We are a fully digital office which means no paper charting for our patients, all the records are stored digitally and we offer our patients electronic forms to fill and submit at home.
1. Employees are regularly screened (daily) for COVID-19 risk factors (travel/illness) and those at risk are required to self-quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to work.
2. All employees have their temperatures monitored daily.
3. Patients are screened for COVID-19 risk factors and pre-existing conditions when scheduling and upon arrival and asked to reschedule if risk factors are present. Patient temperatures are taken at check-in as a further screening precaution.
4. To facilitate patient social distancing in the office, schedules are being staggered and patients are asked to wait for their appointments in their vehicles. After treatment is completed, patients are guided to the check-out desk individually to avoid crowding. Patients are asked to wear masks at all times except while being treated.
5. Employees are also practicing social distancing by not congregating in common areas and maintaining a six foot separation from each other outside the treatment areas.
6. Common areas (lobby, restrooms, door handles, reception desk) are cleaned every 2 hours or more frequently with disinfecting wipes. Pens, clipboards and the debit terminal are wiped after each patient use, and all magazines and books have been removed from lobbies and operatories.
7. All employees are utilizing additional layers of personal protective equipment (PPE) and clinical staff are asked to arrive at the office in street clothes before changing into scrubs for the day. For high risk procedures providers will wear all normal PPE and additionally wear face shields, gowns and N95 respirators as required. Non-clinical personnel wear gloves and surgical masks when disinfecting the common areas and interacting with patients.
8. Patients are asked to sanitize their hands and pre-rinse for 60 seconds with a 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse to decrease the viral and bacterial load prior to treatment.
9. Oral isolation and suction devices are utilized for all aerosol producing procedures.
10. Treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected with wipes following each patient visit including wiping of all ancillary clinical equipment (loupes, headlamps, face shields, keyboards, etc.). We appreciate our patients’ cooperation and understanding as we adhere to these strict safety protocols.
24/7 Online Scheduling
Register your information and select the available time that match your availability.
Complete the online registration forms and submit.
What We Do
Braces and Invisalign
More than 25 years of experience and advanced training is available for kids and adult braces .
Implant supported Dentures
Your life style is important to us, we provide payment plans to accommodate .
Direct Insurance Billing
Our experienced staff will communicate with your insurance on your behave
Who We Are
Dr. Azza El-Haddad
Dr. Elhaddad has been practicing since 1992, she finished her Master and PhD degrees in (Orthodontics) in 1998 and 2005 respectively. She received in 2006 a membership of Orthodontics form the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (UK). She worked as a Lecturer at Orthodontic department from 1998 till 2012. She is a graduate of Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto.
I called for an emergency appointment on a holiday and they took me in right away. Dr. Awad and his assistant were friendly, professional and welcoming. He was able to solve my issue immediately and the entire process went smoothly. One of the most efficient dental appointments I have ever had. Thank you !
Great office and great people
Love everything about this office
Very great with kids
“Love toothport dental in angus the staff is friendly and kind. The hygeniests are patient and good with my kids. Over all I would say one of the best dentists in angus”
“Excellent service, great people. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new dentist. They're also willing to work with you if you don't have dental coverage. Watching Netflix while they work on you is pretty sweet too ;)”
“We are very happy with Tooth port Dental. I chose the office because my teenaged daughter needed braces and Dr. Azza is very knowledgeable and did the work at a decent price. My daughter also gets her routine dental work here and the office is clean, the front office staff are courteous and knowledgeable and the Hygienist and Dentist are usually right on schedule. Will continue to use this office for all of my family's dental needs.”
“The staff are very friendly and warm welcoming! I have a fear of dentists but since becoming a patient here I have been at ease! I am looking forward to more dental work being done here!”
17 King St
Angus, ON L0M 1B0